Responsibilities for this Role:
Do you enjoy a challenge or solving problems? Want to be a part of something bigger? Have you ever thought about a career in the Aerospace Industry at Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing?!
Allow us to help you jumpstart your technical career in Aerospace Electronics as a Quality Inspector!
This positions purpose is to provide guidance and support to production and to ensure that customers are receiving a quality product. This position also requires working closely with other departments.
- Review and gather knowledge with applicable programs and documents
- Record and enter data into database for all inspection points
- Conduct and document inspections
- Stay up to date on customer specification changes and updates
- Communicate and work closely with all departments
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment
- High attention to detail
- Requires the ability to identify colors
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to use a computer to transfer data
- Be able to sit, stand, stoop and bend.
Founded in 1987, KMM is a world-class aerospace electronics contract manufacturer for the Defense and Commercial aerospace industries. We take pride in providing our military men and women with the highest-quality defense products and keeping travelers safe in the skies on commercial flights every day. At KMM, you will have access to a flexible schedule that allows you to plan your working day around life’s other responsibilities. You will work in a clean, quiet, friendly, temperature-controlled environment open Monday – Friday with a crew and leadership team committed to your success and advancement. KMM also offers a full benefit package for full-time employees to meet the needs of you and your family. Come visit us at any of our facilities to learn more, or apply today to start your career in the prestigious and cutting-edge aerospace industry!