The purpose of this position is to provide and keep an up to date and accurate count of inventory. This position requires using a computer to update spreadsheets and cross-referencing with our wire cutting software. It also entails kitting wire bundles for various departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Kitting all jobs as they are being cut
- Coded and Non-coded separate
- View Dynamics inventory before turning in requests to Wire Stores.
- Kit/ adjust PN/ lot #’s as necessary
- Make adjustments in Dynamics for scrap for each machine in real time.
- Print updated picklist showing all wire PN’s and Lot’s kitted to each MO
- Assist in kitting Coax, LG, and Fiber Optic wires
- Identify and communicate cut file vs. BOM discrepancies to Engineering
- Assist the Cut & Code lead in identifying and communicating shortages to all programs
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- A Bachelor’s in accounting or related Business field is preferred and/or related experience.
- The position requires the employee to have or learn computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and wire cutting software.
- This position requires the ability to perform computer entries accurately and in a timely fashion to ensure that cut files and material inventory is accurate and accountable.
- The position requires good communication skills to work with Team Leads, Operators, and other employees as needed to ensure schedules are met and material is provided as needed to meet the needs of various programs.
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY USED
- Wire Cutting/Laser Marking Machine
- Miscellaneous other hand tools
- This position requires the ability to see .37 on the Graham Field chart with or without magnification to be able to read wire identification, which is critical to the identification process;
- Lifting 50 to 75 lb spools of wire and load into the wire-cutting feeder;
- Sitting and/or standing by the wire cutting machines for extended periods during the shift;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, self-motivated, work with interruptions
Must be able to pass the physical testing requirements (pre-employment and annual).