Assembly Operators/ Electro-Mechanical Assembler/ Wire Cutter/ Test Technician/ Fiber Optics
Responsibilities for this Role:
Looking at updating your resume and getting back to work? Need to find a work schedule to fit your busy life? Want to work for a company with a family style environment? Have you ever thought about a career in the Aerospace Industry? We have all of this to offer and so much more, locally with Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing!
Allow us to help train you and match your skillset to one of our many positions that will allow you to soar with your career in Aerospace Electronics!
This position includes technical reading, working with hand tools, handling wire, circuit cards or fiber optics and working as part of a team in order to complete the fabrication of our world class product line.
- Good Reading Comprehension Skills (Technical Reading)
- Basic math skills are required
- Requires a high degree of dexterity in order to handle small objects
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment
- High attention to detail
- Work with a variety of hand tools that include; xacto knife, hot tweezers, scissors, screwdrivers, wrenches etc.
- Sitting, bending, stooping and standing for long periods
- Be able to lift 35-50lbs.
- Must be able to read the .37 Graham-Field vision chart (for specific positions)
Founded in 1987, KMM is a world-class aerospace electronics contract manufacturer for the Defense and Commercial aerospace industries. We take pride in providing our military men and women with the highest-quality defense products and keeping travelers safe in the skies on commercial flights every day. At KMM, you will have access to a flexible schedule that allows you to plan your working day around life’s other responsibilities. You will work in a clean, quiet, friendly, temperature-controlled environment open Monday – Friday with a crew and leadership team committed to your success and advancement. KMM also offers a full benefit package for full-time employees to meet the needs of you and your family. Come visit us at any of our facilities to learn more, or apply today to start your career in the prestigious and cutting-edge aerospace industry!