Summary of responsibilities:
process engineering responsibilities are reviewing Shop Aid’s, creating build processes, identifying unique processes, finding tooling and consumables, communication with clients, problem solving, help build assemblies, assist with the flow of production. Assist other programs within KMM if needed. This position will require being able to perform all tasks involved in the assembly of wire bundles. Communicate with Training Coordinator to determine and implement training needs. Must be a goal orientated focusing on the effectiveness of five key performance indicators:
o Quality: Ensure that team members receive the right training, drive process improvement activities and actively take part in problem solving.
o Safety: continuously seek ways to create a safer work environment, including ergonomics, reduction of injuries, and improving work-place design.
o Productivity: Consistently satisfying customer demand and the management of resources.
o Morale: Effectively develop people so that individuals contribute to continuous improvement activities.
o Cost: Satisfying the four other criteria while controlling and reducing costs.
FOR COMPLETE Job Descriptions, please contact the HR Office.
Education, prior work experience, and skills and knowledge:
1. Minimum two years of college or two years experience in technical writing or two years wire harness / cable assembly experience is required.
2. Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience is required
3. Microsoft Access experience is desired.
4. Able to understand/interpret Customer Product Specifications.
5. Ability to read written instructions, drawings, specification and ensure that other written and visual standards are being followed.
6. Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
7. Applicant must be able to handle a stressful working environment.
8. The physical demands described below are essential functions of this job:
a. Combined sitting, standing, and walking throughout the day to accomplish tasks.
b. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
c. Hearing and speaking required regularly. Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to communicate (verbally and written) fluently in the English language